We are Essential
Veterinary Medicine has been deemed an "essential business" and that is allowing us to continue to see your pet. The health and well-being of your pet, family and team members are our top priority. In order to continue adapting to the ever-changing world that COVID-19 has brought upon us, we have had to make changes in how we do business. We would like to thank all our clients for being patient and appreciate your understanding during these difficult times.
What we are doing to protect you and our team
Currently, we are not allowing clients in the building and our doors will be locked during business hours. This precaution is to aid in social distancing, limit constant contact with door handles, counter tops, pens, credit cards and paper money. Fear not— our team is working furiously inside the building to serve you and your pet. Our team is wearing personal protection gear such as masks and gloves. In addition, increased handwashing is encouraged and washing hands after entering the building is required. We have ramped-up our cleaning of doorknobs and surfaces like counters, keyboards and phones. By taking these safety precautions we hope to remain open to severe our community.
Appointments: We are providing curbside service
- We request that if you are feeling ill, have symptoms associated with COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone that has had COVID-19 to please remain at home.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, we request that you stay in your vehicle and call to inform us that you have arrived.
- Our Client Service Representative (CSR) will check you in over the phone and request the best phone number to reach you.
- One of our team members will contact you and meet you at the front door or at your vehicle. We request that all dogs be on a leash. Our team member will put a second leash on your dog for safety. Smaller dogs may be in a carrier and all cats must be in a carrier.
- The doctor will examine your pet and call you on the number that you provided to discussed physical exam findings, recommendations and address any further questions or concerns.
- After receiving approval, our team will get to work on your pet. Please wait in your vehicle in our parking lot while the treatments are being performed, unless otherwise discussed.
- Once your pet is ready to go, a team member will contact you to take phone payment.
- A team member will meet you at the front door or your vehicle with your pet and any medication or additional instructions.
Curbside Pick-up for Medication, Prescription Food and Supplements
- We ask that you request refill medications, prescription foods or supplements in advance via phone. As a reminder, medication requests can take up to 24 hours to be filled. A team member will contact you when your medication is ready for picked up.
- When you arrive to pick-up your items, we request that you stay in your vehicle and call us. Payment will be taken over the phone and your items will then be brought to you.
Grooming: We are providing curbside service
- We request that if you are feeling ill, have symptoms associated with COVID-19 or been in contact with anyone than has had COVID-19 to please remain at home.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, we request that you stay in your vehicle and call to inform us that you have arrived. Check-in will occur over the phone and the best contact number will be requested.
- A grooming team member will meet you at your car or at the outside North door. (if looking at the front door the north door is to the left and to the back of the building) We request that all dogs be on a leash. Our team member will put a second leash on your dog for safety. Smaller dogs may be in a carrier and all cats must be in a carrier.
- The grooming team member will call to inform you when your pet is ready to go.
- When you arrive to pick-up your pet, we request that you stay in your vehicle and call. Payment will be taken over the phone and your pet will be brought to your vehicle or the grooming team member will meet you at the outside north door.
Boarding: Temporarily Closed
- We recommend that you follow us on Facebook for updates.
We understand your fears of leaving home, especially if you are at a higher risk. So, we are happy to be able to offer an additional service. In the face of this pandemic, we’ve decided to offer a limited amount of virtual appointments. If your pet has been seen within the last 12 months for an exam (by any of our DVM's), then we may be able to schedule a Tele-visit with Dr.Tran. As stated, the quantity of appointments we currently have available are limited, and the only Doctor available at this time will be Dr.Tran. Please call our office to get more information or if you are interested in scheduling. Please be understanding that a Tele-visit cannot replace the wealth of information that is acquired during a physical examination and that additional diagnostics may be required.